how fucked up is it that so many men associate periods and menstruation with women “acting shitty” towards them because of pms,when women are literally the ones who go through actual pain because of the whole thing?
I mean, dude, this is so not about you. grow up and get over yourself.
shhhhh dickwad, I’m a guy
Writing an essay
Finishing the essay
Turning the essay in
omg this is perfect
Went and saw the Boxtrolls earlier this arvo with my mate seeing as I’ll be heading back to Melb either Friday or Saturday. Can’t say it’s the greatest movie ever, but it certainly had charm to it that made it rather enjoyable. Anyone who plans to go see it, please stay during the credits, about halfway through there’s a very interesting and amusing scene!
This week in Australia!
- Abbott defunds 180 Aboriginal communities.
- Morrison proposes harsh new refugee laws (temporary visas back. Asylum seeker babies born here can be sent overseas.).
- Morrison strikes deal to send asylum seekers to uber-poor Cambodia.
- Gillard’s autobiography came out and Rudd had no comment on ‘Ms Gillard’s latest contribution to Australian fiction.’
- Spy laws pass the Senate. ASIO to monitor our internet more easily. Journos face ten years gaol if they reveal secret info of Govt wrongdoing (ie. do their job). Whistleblowers too.
- Abbott skips NY climate summit. Obama and Leo DiCaprio were there.
- Biggest climate marches ever happened around the world.
- A million anti-Muslim incidents occurred across Australia.
- Kylie had her opening concert and did an INXS cover wearing a great coat.
Big, big week.